Become a No Kill Champion!
You can now donate automatically on a monthly basis to support our great life saving programs.
Here are some of the things your support will help with:
- Medical costs for foster animals while in foster care. This includes their spay/neuter surgeries, veterinary visits for illnesses and injuries, heartworm treatments, major and minor illnesses and treatments and medications.
- Food for foster animals while in foster care. Many times health problems can be avoided by feeding a high quality food to the foster while in foster care. Foster families often can’t afford the more expensive foods so we try to provide the food when funds are available.
- Boarding for our NKL dogs until we find a foster home for them. We are often alerted to dogs in local shelters that are in imminent danger of being killed if we don’t “pull” them to safety. When no foster is available, we will board them in a kennel facility until a foster home can be found.
- Professional training for our NKL dogs that need extra help to make them adoptable. Sometimes dogs in foster care begin exhibiting behavior that needs to be addressed professionally. When this happens, we call on a few trusted trainers to help our dogs become the great dogs we know they are.
- Rent, utilities and supplies for our Pet Food bank, which helps nearly 4,000 pets in our community yearly.
- Our Spay Neuter programs which offer free or low-cost spay/neuter surgeries.
- Other overhead expenses, including website costs for LostPetsKentuckiana.org and other office expenses.
As a gesture of appreciation, each benefactor will have their name published on our website to show that they supported NKL!!
Additionally, Platinum Benefactors will receive a standard No Kill Louisville T-Shirt (in black or white) and
Diamond Benefactors will receive both a standard No Kill Louisville T-Shirt AND a special commemorative event T-shirt (various colors and events, while supplies last).